Yesterday I had a very important meeting for a new website project. Because it was such an important meeting I made myself promise not to do any sewing over the weekend so I could get everything ready for the meeting. It was very difficult, especially in the evening when I was relaxing to not just pick up my sewing things but I managed it! And the real bonus is how well my meeting went.
Because I haven’t done much but prep for the meeting for the last few days I have quite a to do list for this week.
- Update the website for boekhandel barth children’s week competition. The winners have been announced so I have to put their drawings onto the site!
- Finish my wholesale Christmas decoration flyer and send it out to local companies.
- List more Christmas decorations on my online shop!
- List some more items on Etsy
- Get some chocolates in ready for halloween!!