Oh dear!! The electrics in my flat blew today and my computer popped because of it 🙁 I still have my laptop but no ports to connect my camera too 🙁 So here is a very yummy brownie cookie recipe and pictures will follow soon!!
Update: Here is what they look like! But they smell sooo yummy too 🙂
200g Caster Sugar
40g Cocoa Powder
60ml Vegtable Oil
1 tsp Vanillia Extract
125g Plain Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
30g Icing Sugar
How to make them
1. Mix together the caster sugar, cocoa and vegetable oil in a medium bowl.
2. Beat in 1 egg at a time to the mixture, then stir in the vanilla extract.
3. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl, then stir into the cocoa mixture.
4. Cover the dough with cling film and leave to chill over night.
5. Preheat your oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4, and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
6. Roll the dough into 2cm balls and then roll the balls in the icing sugar. Place the balls on the prepared trays leaving lots of room between for the dough to spread out in the oven.
7. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes. When done leave them for a couple of minutes on the baking tray before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
8. Sprinkle with some extra icing sugar and EAT!!
These keep for quite a few days when stored in an air tight container.