Peppermint is such a Christmas thing!! Candy canes and swirly sweets!
This year in blog land I have seen lots of peppermint crafts and recipes so wanted to join in the happy white and red swirly fun!!
1. Print off the pattern above and cut out the pattern pieces.
2. Cut out 1 normal and 1 reverse star shapes from red felt, and cut out 1 normal and 1 reverse swirl shapes from white felt.
3. Stitch each swirl shape to each star shape.
4. Place the two star shapes back to back and blanket stitch around the edge. I decided I didnt want to add stuffing but if you want to that is fine.
5. Add a loop of thread to the top point of the star to hang it on your christmas tree with.