- Fabric scraps
- Cut your fabric scraps into thin lenghs (about 1cm wide) and knot the ends together to make a long lengh of fabric “string”.
- Cut two doughnut shapes from your cardboard. I made mine 6.5cm wide and the inner circle is 2.5cm wide (you can use my pattern above if you like).
- Wrap the fabric string around the cardboard doughnut. When it starts getting difficult to get the fabric through the hole you can use a crochet hook.
- When you have wrapped around as much fabric string as you can take your scissors and cut through the layers of fabric at the edge of the circle.
- When you have cut through it all take another short bit of fabric string and tie it tightly around the middle of the fabric.
- Remove the cardboard doughnuts and puff up your pom pom!