- Coloured felt
- Hair clip or pin
- Sewing needle & threads
- Pattern (above)
- Print off and cut out the pattern pieces
- Cut out 1 of each shape from your felt.
- Layer the pieces on top of each other in the order written on the pattern (1 on top, 4 on bottom). Stitch up and down through the layers of felt flowers so they are firmly secured.
- Take your hair clip and stitch the flower onto the hair clip through a hole or loop.
- Knot your thread and your done! (Finished hair clip modelled by my bunny)
Oh my goodness. So cute on that bunny!!! Cute anyway, but esp. on the bunny. Makes me miss my little Bunn.