- Blue felt
- Cream felt
- Felt scraps in red & cream
- Sewing needle & threads
- Pattern (above)
- Print off and cut out the pattern pieces
- Cut out a house pattern from the blue felt. And cut out a door, windows and roof from your scrap felt.
- Lay the roof, door and windows onto one side of your blue house and stitch around them attaching them to the house.
- Cut out another house pattern but this time from your cream felt. This house needs to be a little bit smaller than the original blue house shape so cut it 0.5cm smaller around all the edges.
- Place the cream house ontop of the back of blue house and stitch down the middle of the two to create a “spine” just like a book.
- Your needle book is done so put away your needls till tomorrows tutorial 🙂