You will need:
- Pretty fabric
- Sewing needle & thread (or a sewing machine)
- Cut two rectangles (16.5cm x 18cm) from your fabric.
- With right sides together stitch all the way around fabric with a 1/2cm seam allowance, but leave a small opening for turning on the longest edge. Turn right way out.
- Lay your fabric down with the “outer” fabric facing you. Fold the sides in to the middle and overlapping just a tiny bit.
- Pin and sew along the short sides top and bottom, knot the threads and turn right way out.
- Insert your tissue pack, and your prepared for those winter colds!
I love the fabric you’ve chosen for your tissue holder! I’ve enjoyed reading your Advent tutorials!