- Red Felt
- White Felt
- Red or white Ribbon
- Sewing needle & thread
- Pattern (above)
- Print off the pattern pieces and cut them out. Take the large pattern pieces and cut two out of red or white felt.
- Take the smaller pattern piece and cut two out of the oppositie coloured felt to what you used for the large shape.
- Sew the smaller pieces to the front of each larger felt shape.
- Put the two large pieces wrong side together and pin a loop of ribbon at the top.
- Sew around the outside and its all finished 🙂