You will need:
- Pretty fabric large enough to go around your vase
- Flower vase
- Sewing needle & thread
- Use a fabric tape measure to measure around your flower vase and add 2cm to it. Measure the height of your vase.
- Cut a rectangle from your fabric using the measurements you got in step 1.
- Along the width length of the fabric fold a 1cm hem at the top and the bottom and pin in place. Machine stitch along the top and bottom securing the hem.
- Fold the fabric in half and pin it together 1cm from the raw edge. Before you stitch just check your fabric will fit around your vase. If it doesn’t quite fit alter the pins until its just right. When its right stitch along the height of the fabric.
- When you are all done turn the wrap inside out and slip it around your vase. I added a ribbon around mine to, pretty 🙂