You will need:
- 2 x 22cm by 12cm Fabric for the outside of the pouch
- 2x 22cm by 12cm Fabric for the inside of the pouch
- 18cm zipper
- Sewing machine & threads
- Put one sheet of your lining fabric down right side up, then place your zipper along the edge of it and put a piece of the outside fabric ontop right side facing down.
- With a zipper foot sew across the top of your fabric as close to the zipper as possible.
- Pull the fabric back and repeat for the other side of the zipper.
- Lay the pouch out like pictured below with the two inside fabrics facing each other and the two outside fabrics facing each other.
- Sew around the fabric leaving a 1/2cm seam and take care to avoid the metal parts of your zipper. Leave a gap in the lining fabric for turning.
- Turn right side out and stitch up the opening you left for turning.
- Push the lining inside the pouch and its done!