Peppermint is such a Christmas thing!! Candy canes and swirly sweets!
This year in blog land I have seen lots of peppermint crafts and recipes so wanted to join in the happy white and red swirly fun!!
Thread & needle
1. Print off the pattern above and cut out the pattern pieces.
2. Cut out 1 normal and 1 reverse star shapes from red felt, and cut out 1 normal and 1 reverse swirl shapes from white felt.
3. Stitch each swirl shape to each star shape.
4. Place the two star shapes back to back and blanket stitch around the edge. I decided I didnt want to add stuffing but if you want to that is fine.
5. Add a loop of thread to the top point of the star to hang it on your christmas tree with.
Great looking ;o)) Liked the pattern on the star.. I used a similar shape on my hairclips, if u wanna take a look;
Have fun ;D